Production at Holzplast started in 2005, when the first extrusion line for manufacturing vinyl siding was taken up was. Right from the start the company established the following principles for manufacturing its products under the brand „Holzplast“:
- Employing modern machinery by various market leaders in plant engineering industries such as „Krauss-Maffei Kunststofftechnik“, „Reimelt Henschel MischSysteme“, „Engel“;
- Using high-quality raw materials supplied directly from „Shintech“, „Wunsiedel“, „Baerlocher“ and „Brillux“;
- Using first-class components and technologies through which an excellent operating and technical performance can be achieved;
- Developing profile geometries, raw material formula and colour solutions by highly-qualified professionals from Germany;
- Maintaining a company-owned quality laboratory in Germany where new technologies and developments can be tested in the most careful way;
- Ensuring the highest quality control for all products.